Laundry Cleaning Products Application to Witness Higher Potential Growth2020-01-16 14:15
Laundry Cleaning Products Application to Witness Higher Potential Growth
• Laundry liquids are powerful laundry cleaning products that are applied to stubborn stains prior to washing. These liquids are formulated using a specified surfactant system of naturally derived alkyl or hydroxyalkyl sulphate or sulphonate surfactant and mid-chain branched amine oxide surfactants.
• Laundry liquids are formulated using ingredients, which provide better washing performance without harming the environment. The most common ingredients that are used in making laundry liquids are water, ethoxylated rapeseed methyl esters, potassium soap of coco, sodium citrate, limonene, and citronellol, among others.
• With the technological advancements, the laundry-liquid manufacturers now use a new ingredient, rapeseed oil (non-GMO) that offers benefits with its low foaming properties.
• Foam is detrimental to the washing process and may result in about 50% loss of the washing strength. Laundry liquid is formulated for pre-spraying of stubborn stains on garments. It helps in removing even the toughest stains and offers exceptional cleaning results.
• Liquid laundry detergent is primarily used in cleaning laundry and has two main end-user segments, such as residential and commercial. The commercial applications are in textile industry, hospitality industry, laundry services, and other industries, whereas residential applications include its use in household cleaning. The demand for liquid laundry detergent is growing, owing to the comfort and ease of application and lesser wastage, compared to detergent powders.