Isopropyl Alcohol2020-08-25 11:54
Product Name: Isopropyl Alcohol
Chemical Name: Isopropanol
Chemical Formula: C3H8O
Molecular Weight: 60.1
CAS No.: 67-63-0
Hazardous Classification: 3
EINECS No.: 200-661-7
UN No.: 1219
HS Code: 2905122000
Appearance: Clear colorlrss Liquid
1. Isopropanol is an important chemical product and raw material. It is mainly used as dehydrating agent and cleaning agent in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, plastic, perfume, coating and electronics industries. Reagents for the determination of barium, calcium, magnesium, nickel, potassium, sodium and strontium.
2. In the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry, isopropanol is used in the manufacture of lotion, hand and body lotions, preservatives, and pharmaceutical reddening agents. It is also used in paints, thinners, paints, detergents and polishes, as well as for surface sterilization, hospital disinfection, food processing and so on.
3. Isopropanol can also be used as a solvent for flexography, lithography, intaglio printing, and as a cleaning agent for equipment. In the ink also often contains this component. It is also an important solvent for laboratory dilution and extraction. Isopropanol is also used as a gasoline additive and as a deicing agent for fuel pipelines.
4. Be used as the diluent of adhesive, cottonseed oil extraction agent, nitrocellulose, rubber, paint, shellac, alkaloids, grease and other solvents. Also used in antifreeze, dehydrating agent, preservative, antifoggant, medicine, pesticide, spices, cosmetics, printing industry and organic synthesis, etc.
1. 160KG/ iron drum, 12.8 tons per 20GP ;
2. Customized package according to customer's requirement