Potassium Hydroxide2020-06-15 10:41
1. Used for electroplating, carving, lithography, etc.
2. Used as raw material for potassium salt production, such as potassium permanganate and potassium carbonate.
3. In the pharmaceutical industry, it is used to produce potassium borohydride, spironolactone, saparinol, testosterone propionate, progesterone, vanillin, etc.
4. In the light industry, it is used to produce potassium soap, alkaline storage batteries, and cosmetics (such as cold cream, vanishing cream, and shampoo).
5. In the dye industry, it is used to produce vat dyes, such as vat RSN.
6. Used as an absorbent for analytical reagents, saponification reagents, carbon dioxide and water.
7. In the textile industry, it is used for printing and dyeing, bleaching and mercerizing, and is mainly used as the main raw material for manufacturing man-made fibers and polyester fibers. It is also used for manufacturing melamine dyes.
8. It is also used in metallurgical heating agent and leather degreasing.
KOH Flakes: 25kg / bag or 1000kg super sack,
KOH Liquid:1.5MT IBC
our product packaging can be customized. Customers who have requirements for product packaging can call our customer service.
BRG wholesale sales of chemical products, 1 ton batch, mass ordering price is cheaper, contact customer service can take samples for free, we always insist on providing good products to customers, welcome to contact us by phone to order products.