Effect of potassium fertilizer on crops2020-02-25 17:55
1. Promote crops to make better use of nitrogen, increase protein content, and promote sugar and starch production;
2. Enlarge the nucleoli, seeds, fruits, tubers and roots, and make them beautiful in shape and color;
3. Increase the oil content of oil crops and increase the content of vitamin C in fruits;
4. Accelerate the maturity of fruits, vegetables and other crops, improve the shape, size, color and flavor of fruits and vegetables, and enhance their shelf life.
5. Enhance the product's resistance to bumps and natural decay, and extend the storage and transportation period;
6. Increase the strength, length and fineness of cotton and hemp crop fibers, and color purity.